We are delighted to inform you that Southern Luzon State University’s College of Medicine Program application to the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is being processed.
Kindly review the listed requirements in order to prepare potential candidates for the admission to the Doctor of Medicine degree.
All submitted required documents will be thoroughly examined by the College of Medicine Admission Committee. Only candidates who fulfill the requirements will be accepted because the application process is competitive by nature. Successful applicants are expected to perform excellently and to endure through academic challenges.
- A natural-born Filipino citizen;
- Must have at least an average weighted grade of 2.5 or better with no failing grade in any subject in an appropriate undergraduate program identified as a prerequisite for a Doctor of Medicine degree, from any HEI duly recognized by the CHED;
- Must have complied with all requirements;
- Must obtain a score of 65 or higher in the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) taken within two years prior to application deadline (Please visit the Center for Measurement (CEM) Inc.’s official website at https://www.cem-inc.org.ph/nmat/ for more information on NMAT);
- No record of dropping from any medical school;
- No record of conviction of crime involving moral turpitude, a person of good moral character;
- Must be physically and mentally fit; and
- Must successfully passed the interview.
***Lateral entrees from other medical schools will not be accepted.