The Southern Luzon State University received Certificate of Program Compliance (COPC) for 13 programs.
The COPC certifies that a program complies with the prescribed minimum requirements of CHED to offer a certain program. One program in SLSU Tagkawayan, Bachelor of Elementary Education (Generalist), received COPC. Included in the newly-awarded programs in SLSU Lucban are the following:
- Diploma in Midwifery
- BS in Radiologic Technology
- BTVTED majors in Food and Service Management, Computer Programming, Automotive Technology, Civil Technology, Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology, and Mechanical Technology
- BSBA majors in Financial Management and Marketing Management
- BSED majors in English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Generalist)
- BTLED majors in Home Economics, Industrial Arts and Information and Communication Technology
- BSED majors in English, Mathematics and Science
- BS in Environmental Science
- BS in Hospitality Management
- BA in Psychology
As of July 21, 2022, among the 34 undergraduate programs, 27 are with COPC while seven programs are still waiting for COPC.
Article by: Sarah Rivere