ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS FOR 1ST SEMESTER A.Y. 2020-2021
- Fill-up the Pre-enrollment Form (http://tiny.cc/GSForm)
- Program Chairs/Program Deans will approve the requested subjects of the GS students
- MIS/ICT will encode the courses to be enrolled by students and compute for the Enrollment Fee
- MIS/ICT will notify the GS student of their total enrollment fee thru email
- GS student will pay the computed enrollment fee via Landbank e-Payment Portal at https://www.lbp-eservices.com/egps/portal/index.jsp
- Click “Pay Now” button
- Enter “SOUTHERN LUZON STATE UNIVERSITY” in the merchant name then click “CONTINUE” button
- Select “Other Fees” as Transaction Type then click the “Submit” button
- Fill-up the required fields in the transaction form. Select the appropriate PAYMENT GATEWAY OPTION in the dropdown box. Type in the “Amount” the total enrollment fee/assessment fee sent to you thru email.
- Check the “Terms and Conditions” then key-in your pin code in the “One-Time Password” and your “Joint Account Indicator (JAI)” then click the “Submit” button
- Take note or print the Reference No./Transaction No.
- Students may also avail the Landbank ONCOLL payment (over-the-counter at any Landbank Branches nationwide) using the SLSU Enrollment Account No. 3652-1004-05 with Merchant/Agency Name “SLSU-ENROLLMENT”
- GS Student will email the proof of payment at email@example.com
- GS Office and Accounting Office will validate the payment of the GS student
- MIS/ICT will print the registration form for endorsement to the Program Chair and GS Dean.
- Program Chair will endorse the registration form to the University Registrar and email the scanned copy to the students.
NOTE: SLSU will only accept Landbank payment! Any payment done at other banks or any other medium will be rejected!
For New Graduate School Students, kindly submit the following:
Submit original copies of the following to the Office of the University Registrar:
1. Transcript of Records (for SLSU Graduates) or
2. Transfer Credentials (for non-SLSU Graduates)
3. Police Clearance
4. PSA Copy of Birth Certificate
5. PSA Copy of Marriage Certificate (for married woman)
6. 2 copies of 2×2 picture with nametag
SOUTHERN LUZON STATE UNIVERSITY
Office of the University Registrar
Quezon Avenue, Barangay Kulapi, Lucban, Quezon
042-540-4763 / 0947-589-5692