The Search Committee for College Deans conducted a two-day activity for the nominees, Jan. 31, and Feb. 2, 2022.
The candidates presented their vision, plans, and programs for their respective colleges. Furthermore, the representatives from the faculty, non-teaching personnel, students, alumni, and administrators, each asked a question.
On Jan. 31, College of Administration, Business, Hospitality, and Accountancy (CABHA); College of Allied Medicine (CAM); College of Engineering (CEN); College of Arts and Sciences (CAS); and College of Teacher Education (CTE) showed their presentation.
Meanwhile, the College of Agriculture, and College of Industrial Technology (CIT) addressed their plans on Feb. 2.
The following are the nominees for the deanship:
- CABHA: Dr. Chona V. Cayabat; and Dr. Melanie S. Cadao
- CAG: Dr. Cynthia L. Payonga; and Dr. Juanita T. San Jose
- CAM: Dr. Rosalinda Abuy; and Dr. Dhenalyn Aquino Dejelo
- CAS: Dr. Helene D. Daya; Dr. Editha De Jesus; Dr. Shiela Manzanilla.
- CEN: Dr. Renato R. Maaliw III
- CIT: Dr. Arvin Natividad; and Dr. Jose N. Sanvitores
- CTE: Dr. Marife S. Magpantay; Dr. Luis Miguel P. Saludez; and Dr. Marietta A. Villaverde
Article by: Amiel Jansen Demetrial