COLLEGE OF TEACHER EDUCATION
The College of Teacher Education has continuously sought to achieve the objectives in line with the vision and mission of the university. The university’s academic enterprise is also reinforced by the College’s co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. Such program for instruction provides its clientele the holistic development needed to develop their potentials. For the past year, it synergized its community of faculty, staff and students to fulfill the network of instruction, extension, research and production. Likewise, its co-curricular and extra-curricular pursuits are geared to these four-fold tasks. The CTE’s four-fold tasks are all based on the nature of the College’s existence. As its instruction component is centered on developing future professional educators, the faculty focuses on employing different teaching-learning strategies that these education students may utilize in their pre-service teaching to their actual professional practice. Inspired by passing the Level III accreditation, CTE has started its journey towards becoming the first College in the region known for being the “Center of Development” in giving quality instruction and training for globally competitive and skilled would be-teachers.
- Produce responsive, functional, values oriented and globally competitive educators by providing deep and principled understanding of the teaching-learning process.
- Develop effective and creative future educators through exposure to meaningful experiential learning.
- Mould analytical and critical thinking educators through experience with varied innovative teaching-learning approaches.
- Generate pertinent research endeavors to enhance and develop teaching and learning practice.
- Initiate investigations to help intensify innovative programs and projects for alternative learning system for community development.
- Conduct studies documenting the community’s socio-political and cultural practices to enrich cultural heritage.
Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in:
- Technology & Livelihood Education(TLE)
- Music, Arts, Physical Education & Health (MAPEH)
- Physical Science
- Social Studies
Bachelor of Elementary Education with specialization in:
- Pre-School Education
- General Education
- Special Education
Bachelor of Science in Exercise & Sports Sciences (Non-Teaching)
Doctor of Philosophy in Science Education
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Management
Master of Arts in Teaching English
Master of Arts in Educational Management
Master of Arts in Education (Elementary)
Master of Arts :
- Science Education
- Applied Linguistics