- To train students towards the developing of constructive leadership in the community and society at large.
- To impress upon the student a right attitude towards legitimate authority and the duty of cooperation with the lawfully constituted entities.
- To develop in every student a sound hierarchy of values and a profound sense of social responsibility geared towards service and the improvement of the quality of life of the people.
- To awaken in very student an awareness of his role and responsibilities in showing respect for human dignity by putting their personal gifts and talents at the service of the common good.
- To inculcate in every student a sense of responsibility towards God, self and society so that they are able to contribute effectively to the building of a better community.
DEAN, STUDENT AFFAIRS AND SERVICES
- Approval/Recommending approval of student activity/ies; local off-campus, seminar, plant visit and other related academic and extra-curricular activities.
STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Accreditation/Re-accreditation of student organization.
- Recommending approval of the accredited student activity/ies.
STUDENT PUBLICATION AND YEARBOOK
- Accreditation/Re-accreditation of student publication.
- Update student journalists on the current trends in newspaper writing by recommending to the student body and the University administration the attendance of Student delegates to different symposia, seminars and lectures of the same nature.
- Assist current staffers in the screening of students wishing to take an active part in the university student publication.
SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Facilitate student scholarships during enrollment.
- Screen and recommend students’ application to sponsors for approval.
- Prepare billing of scholarships and forward it to the Accounting office.
- Collect cheques from sponsors and forwards it to the Cashier office.
- Facilitate refund to scholars as needed and submit reports to concerned grants.
GUIDANCE, COUNSELING AND TESTING CENTER
- Assessment of individual students.
- Counseling (groups and individual).
- Application for Entrance Exam (Grade 7, Grade 11 and Graduate School).
- Issuance of Good Moral Certificate.
- Issuance of Admission Slip.
- Psychological Testing.
CAREER AND JOB PLACEMENT SERVICES
- Career Information Program.
- Career Symposium Program.
- Career Placement/Job Fair Program.
- Linkages Program.
- Data Base Program.
- Continuous Professional Development.
- Career Counseling.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of its Program.
STUDENT HOUSING AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
- Accreditation/Re-accreditation of boarding houses.
- Extend assistance and/or provide list of acceptable student dormitories and housing facilities that are safe, clean, affordable, accessible to students with disabilities, and conducive to learning.
CULTURAL AND ARTS PROGRAM
- Coordinate with different schools in the implementation of recreational, social and cultural activities.
- Spearhead different activities that would enhance students’ aesthetic appreciations in the foreground of culture and the Filipino values.
SPORTS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Prepares the competitiveness of all university teams before participating in any tournaments or competition particularly in the regional and national level.
Promote national, sectoral sports activities and development in coordination with other agencies.
MULTI-FAITH AND SERVICES
- Facilitate all religious campus activities.
- Conduct multi-faith activities to enhance spiritual being of each student.