The Southern Luzon State University formally and publicly announces that the SEARCH FOR PRIVATE SECTOR REPRESENTATIVE in the Governing Board is now OPEN.
- Must be a Filipino citizen and of legal age;
- Must be from an industry, business, or profession preferably related to the SLSU’s charter or mandate;
- Must have at least five (5) years of employment, business, or practice of profession in the private sector.
- Must be a resident for at least two (2) years of the city or province where the SLSU or its campuses are located;
- Must not be connected with SLSU or other government agencies and instrumentalities in any manner, for one (1) year immediately prior to his or her nomination to the PSR position;
- Must not be currently employed or appointed to any position in the government (local, national, including government-owned and controlled corporations), be it full time or part time, at the time of nomination for the PSR position;
- Must not be related to any member of the present Board or their duly authorized representatives, within fourth civil degree of consanguinity or affinity; and,
- Must not have been a candidate who lost in any national or local election, except for barangay elections, within one (1) year after such election.
- Duly notarized application or nomination with the conforme of the Nominee (forms are available at Office of the Board Secretary, 4th Floor, SLSU Administration Bldg. or you can download from the official Facebook page of SLSU);
- Duly accomplished, computerized and notarized Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212);
- Certificate of Employment stating Nominee’s present position in the private sector related to the industry, business or profession related to the SLSU’s charter or mandate;
- Service Record of Nominees who have been employed in the government at any point;
- Latest NBI Clearance;
- Certification that nominee is not connected with SLSU;
- Signed Commitment and Availability of the Nominee to serve as PSR;
- Signed Conforme to the Conditions of PSR as provided in Section 14 of CMO No. 07, series of 2022; and
- Other documents as may be required by the SLSU Board of Regents.
Nominators shall submit their nominations and all supporting documents to the SEARCH COMMITTEE c/o Ms. Aurora L. Sumague, at the Office of the University and Board Secretary, 4th Floor, SLSU Administration Building, or thru email firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 20 February 2023, 5:00 P.M. The Search Committee shall only consider nominations with complete supporting documents.