The online accreditation survey visit for Levels III and IV Phase-2 of the ten programs of Southern Luzon State University closed on the 3rd day of the program (Mar. 16) which started on Mar. 14, 2022.
The coordinators from Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP), Inc., Prof. Nestor C. Competente, and Dr. Ricky G. Abalena III said the AACCUP’s overall findings and recommendations regarding the University’s performance on the board examination, extension programs, and digital presence, among others.
The following are the accreditors per program:
- Dr. Grimson P. Gines (BPSU), and Prof. Nestor C. Competente (RTU) – BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Prof. Victoria P. Besana (Central PSU), and Dr. Francisco F. Buctot Jr. (SLEYTESU) – BS in Agriculture
- Dr. Emerson V. Barcellano (ISU), and Dr. Edgardo P. Lillo (CTU) – BS in Forestry
- Prof. Jerome D. Soriano (TAU), and Prof. Ivy Mar J. Ramos (BULSU) – BS in Business Administration
- Dr. Erly M. Martir (Guimaras SC), and Dr. Rodolfo B. Burac (DEBEMSCAT) – Bachelor of Public Administration
- Prof. Adrian B. Aguilar (BU), and Dr. Ricky G. Abalena III (WVSU) – AB in Communication
- Dr. Karen B. Cue (MPSPC), Dr. Nellie L. Mapa (WVSU), and Dr. Estrella E. Yago (PHILSCA) – BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Dr. Helen S. Delos Santos, Dr. Ma. Christilina A. Montanez (CTU), and Dr. Estrella E. Yago (PHILSCA) – MA in Elementary Education
- Dr. Divinagracia M. de Guzman (NVSU), and Dr. Sherrilyn B. Quintos (BPSU) – Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Dr. Nelly E. Mistio (UA), Dr. Erwin D. Dumagpi (Guimaras SU), and Dr. Estrella E. Yago (PHILSCA) – BS in Business Administration
Article by: Amiel Jansen Demetrial