NOTICE OF SEARCH
THE SEARCH COMMITTEE IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING
NOMINEES FOR COLLEGE DEANS
Nomination forms are available at: Records Management Office, 2nd Floor SLSU Administration Building or you can download at www.slsu.edu.ph
Submit nominations and all supporting documents at: Records Management Office, 2nd floor, SLSU Administration Building
• Nomination form: January 17, 2022 at 5pm
• Supporting Documents: January 21, 2022 at 5pm
Criteria for Nominees:
• Must be a doctorate degree holder in any of the disciplines for which the college offers a program except for highly specialized programs.
• Must be a Filipino citizen
• Must not retire from service within the next two years from the time of appointment unless for justifiable reasons.
• Must be a permanent faculty member of SLSU.
• Must have demonstrated outstanding leadership performance and administrative or managerial skills for at least three years.
• Must be willing to serve the University.
• Must command respect and acceptance in the academic community. O Must be a person of unquestioned moral integrity.
1. Duly accomplished nomination form
2. Curriculum Vitae in not more than three page
3. Proposed Plan for the College (3-5 minute video presentation/PowerPoint presentation)
4. Supporting documents (academic records, service record, designation, research output and publication, awards/ recognition received etc.)
5. Certificate indicating that the nominee has not been convicted
WHO MAY NOMINATE
1. University Officials
2. Permanent teaching personnel from the college
3. Permanent non-teaching personnel from the college
4. Students from the college
5. Alumni from the college
6. Interested candidate
For more information on criteria and nomination requirements, please call The Secretariat at (042) 540-4816