-International Affairs Portal
-SLSU Univ ePortal
(You can go to College of Business Administration Official Site by Simply Clicking the Logo)
Objectives of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- To provide students with well-rounded general and business education essential in making them participative business leaders of our society.
- To develop among students the desirable skills, attitudes and competencies to make them responsive to the needs of today’s dynamic and ever-changing global business community.
- To expose the students to the actual corporate environment through practicum/work-integrated learning.
- To enhance students’ honesty, integrity, accountability and objectivity in accordance with the managerial ethics.
- Involve the faculty and students in community work and contribute to nation-building through extension service as well as research and development.
- To produce competitive entrepreneurs and managers in their fields of specialization.
Goal of the College of Business Administration
The college shall aim to produce responsive, globally prepared, morally upright, socially and politically aware, research and extension service-oriented and environment-conscious graduates.
Objectives of the Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- To equip the students with the competencies and skills in accounting that will meet the demand of local and international business.
- To expose the students to the actual corporate environment through the internship program.
- To enhance students’ honesty, integrity, accountability and objectivity in accordance with the professional ethics of a Certified Public Accountant.
- To involve the faculty and students in community work and contribute to nation building through extension service as well as research and development.
- To profuse environment conscious graduates
- To produce Certified Public Accountants.