-International Affairs Portal
-SLSU Univ ePortal
(You can go to College of Allied Medicine Official Site by Simply Clicking the Logo)
- Be aware of himself or herself physically, socio-culturally, emotionally and practice caution in handling clients thru application of the laws governing nursing practice and compliance to the Nursing Code of Ethics.
- Applied the knowledge, skill and attitudes in handling preventive, primitive, curative and rehabilitative aspect of health care using the nursing process.
- Observed desirable values such as love of God and country, commitment to service especially to the most needy one in the community, hospitals, schools and other institution.
- Develop the essence or sense of being productive and competitive both locally and globally
- Be an agent in the promotion of environment and ecological sustainability through the use of natural resources in the health care practices
- Utilize knowledge in the research and apply into skills through making simple researches applicable to nursing practices
"To produce proficient, self-reliant, service oriented health professional, imbued with sound moral value, love of God and of country, equipped with scientific knowledge, skill, wholesome attitude and analytical thingking to help promote and preserve quality of life of men as care-givers and health educator."
The Southern Luzon State University Nursing Education aims to produce nurses with well-rounded personalities, responsible, value-oriented, trained in analytical thinking and in research consciousness, and equipped with the necessary knowledge, skill and attitude in the care and management of well and sick clientele both at home and in any institution