COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
The College of Engineering started its humble beginning in 1982, by virtue of Batas Pambansa 145 with Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Associate in surveying and Basic Technology Courses as flagship programs. In 1990, the Basic Technology Course was separated from the School of Engineering, expanded and operated as an individual department in Southern Luzon Polytechnic College.
By virtue of Board Resolution #23 Series of 1992 dated September 11, 1992, The Associate in surveying program was changed to Geodetic Engineering.
In 1993 by virtue of Board Resolution #34 Series of 1993, The Electronics and Communication Engineering program was approved.
The formal approval by the Board of Trustees for Civil Engineering program was obtained in 1998 (Board Resolution #162 Series of 1998) with its approval the Associate in Geodetic Engineering program was seize to exist because of the abolition of the board examination for junior geodetic engineers.
The youngest of the engineering program offered by the college is Computer Engineering approved by virtue of Board Resolution #29 Series 2000 which was formally offered during school year 2000-2001.
At present, the College of Engineering have six (6) academic programs and have produced graduates that is highly competitive to the demands of the engineering profession which can be proven by high percentage of board passers and high employment rate of its graduates.
- To provide students with an education in the fundamentals of electronics engineering that will allow them to be competitive in industry or in graduate work while providing the best opportunity for achieving full potential.
- To develop a sense of professional responsibility and social awareness.
- To provide practical applications as evidenced by laboratory, design, project study, computer exercises and practicum courses. These would help the student to work well whether independently or as part of a group.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering