► Nipa Products
► Coconut and Makapuno
► Mushroom Production
► Environmental Protection and Management
► Education Systems
► Health Systems
► Cross cutting concerns
► Smart analytics, engineering innovations and green technology
- Training, seminar and workshop for literacy, additional knowledge and skill development.
- Technology transfer and product exhibition for promotion and commercialization of agri-based products.
- Livelihood training programs for income-generating projects of the clientele group.
- Gender and Development for community empowerment.
- Environmental-related activities for the protection and management of natural resources.
- Conduct training programs and short-term courses.
- Coordinate and monitor the extension activities of various departments of the University.
- Demonstrate projects/products showcasing new technology for promotion and commercialization.
- Coordinate with different colleges/universities, government offices and private sectors for effective extension programs.
- From January to June then July to December of 2018, 240 kg. and 270 kg of lean meat were produced and sold. Business Affairs Office and SLSU-DC were some of the regular customers of the product.
- A total of 362 kg. of eggplant, 100 pcs gourd, 50kg. string beans were harvested.
- Cassava was a year round production that serves as welcome snacks for visitors of SLSU including request from faculty and employees during the school activity. More than 520 sticks were planted and harvested almost 200 kg.
- 200 Plants and 70 dz of Anthurium were sold on the first two quarters because of Pahiyas and Holy week. Anthurium is more saleable during the All Saints Day that sold 100 dz and 80 plants.
Coconut Seedling Production:
- An initial of 34,000 coco-seed nuts were grown in the field for distribution to beneficiaries of PCA in the province of Quezon.